} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, January 27, 2012

50 Cent Predicts Own Death!!


50 cent has predicted his own death following the premature release of his new single “Girls Go Wild”He expressed his disappointment with his record label , Interscope .
He tweeted “I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music.”
He continued with darker tweets
“I’ll be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other people’s lives”.
“To be conscious that life is short is not suicidal. I’m good if I die tonight. I’ve taken care of the people who took care of me when I couldn’t take care of myself.”
50 cent is not the only celebrity that has done this,Kanye West did similar thing by making a tweet on how he wants his funeral to be….But why are they predicting their own death?

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...