} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

MI Apologize To Terry G In An Attempt To End "Feud" Speculation


Terry G's tweet at MI has already sparked speculation of a feud between the two music acts. But MI isn't ready to start beef with the akpako master, so he asked his twitter followers to stop fueling beef talk.www.mannastores.com


MI also admits he messed up in his tweets about Terry G's catchphrase andsong title "akpako"
He tweeted
"MI_Abaga @Fagsam I didn't mean any disrespect... I really didn't know what 'akpako' meant.. And then everyone was like terry g terry g..
MI_Abaga If @Terrygzus is actually terry g's account then I apologize.. I meant no harm.. Someone said akpako to me and I had never heard it before
MI_Abaga So when I tweeted about what it meant.. I was surprised that everyone kept saying 'ask terry g'.. Hence my comment..
I have nothing but the utmost artistic and personal respect for Terry G..."
Terry G had earlier tweeted
Terrygzus @romanosas yeah,he should hav asked me if he has any issues wif akpako,abi hin won use my name get more followers..Kpakam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...