} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BBA winner Karen denies having naked photos and says she was never a stripper


If you've never seen the naked pic, google it. But Karen says the woman in the pic is not her and contrary to popular reports that she was once a stripper in the UK, she says it's not true. She tells a City People reporter...
"There's a naked photo going round on the internet that is supposed to me. It's a lie, it's not me. It's the work of photoshop. I have never posed nude and no amount of money can make me want do it. My private body is mine. I wouldn't want Africa to see me naked. There is also the stories flying around saying that I am an ex-stripper. This is not true. As God don bless me, bad belle people wan bring me down. There are some things I will never do for money and my culture has taught me that. I am very principled. www.mannastores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...