} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kele Kele love is my personal experience – Tiwa Savage


When asked by a Vanguard reporter if her first single, Kele Kele, was based on personal experience, the sexy singer replied: It was a mixture. Some of the lines were something I went through and others were what my friends went through. I didn’t want the song to be too serious so I came up with Kele Kele.

Asked if she has a man in her life, she replied: That’s tricky because I’m so busy. But let me just say…I’m just going to leave this for the guys to…www.mannastores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...