} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Randy Filipino impregnates 13-year- old Nigerian girl

A Philippine national, simply identified as Alex, has run into troubled waters for allegedly impregnating a 13-year-old Nigerian girl.
The victim, Nkechi (not real name), is a junior sister to Alex’s domestic staff, Victoria, who he sacked after putting the Junior Secondary School one (JSS I) girl in the family way. The suspect was dragged to Apapa police station, after Victoria and other members of her family discovered that their daughter was six months pregnant for the randy Filipino.

At the station, Alex did not only tell the detectives that devil was responsible for his action, he also told them that he ate the forbidden fruit ‘only three times.’ He, however, pleaded for forgiveness and urged the victim’s relatives not to take the matter to court. He also promised to take good care of the girl till she puts to bed.
But the victim punctured his claim, saying he had sex with her five times. Nkechi, a native of Akwa Ibom State, recalled how the immoral act with Alex started.

According to her, he first deflowered her in the bathroom before the ones that took place in his bedroom four times. She also disclosed how he enticed her with money before she fell for his bait, after resisting the temptation many times.

She explained that he usually gave him N100 and sometimes, N1,000. “It was when he threatened to sack my elder sister from work and evict us from the house that I succumbed. He forced me the first day and succeeded in having sex with me. My sister was not at home that day. But Alex had earlier told her that he would send me to buy boiled rice for him at Anjorin Market, Apapa. It’s not too far from his residence at Randle Road, Apapa.

“I was living with my sister at the ‘Boys’ Quarter’. When I came back, I noticed he had locked all the windows and doors, leaving only the entrance door open. So, immediately I entered the house, he quickly locked the door. I wanted to wash clothes in the bathroom when he entered, tying towel round his waist.
“He warned that If I turned down his love overtures, he would sack my sister from work and send us out of the house. And I didn’t want him to sack my sister or send us out of the house. I didn’t want my sister and I to suffer,” she said.

The victim also recalled how blood gushed out from her private part when Alex first had sex with her.
“He has caused problems for me now. I’m a JSS1 student, I cannot marry him, he is wicked. He forced me and had sex with me when my sister travelled to the village.” The girl believes she can still go back to school after putting to bed. “I will not go to the Philippines with him, I will not marry him. If I put to bed, I will go back to school.

Alex begged the victim’s family to allow him to take care of their feeding as well as hospital bill. But the family turned down the offer, saying the suspect was only looking for an opportunity to escape justice. Victoria, 23, told Daily Sun that Alex’s contract as a canteen manager in a construction company was over. She said she suspected Alex to have concluded plans to escape before her younger sister is delivered of a baby.

“Alex was paying me N12,000 monthly. My duty was to cook food, wash clothes and clean the house. He sacked me when I fell sick and asked me to pack my property out of the house. I was rushed to a General Hospital in Lagos, where I spent one week before I was taken to a church, where I also spent one week. And when I returned to continue my job, Alex told me I had been sacked. I’ve been working for him more than four years now.”
Meanwhile, the suspect had invited some of his Nigerian friends to mediate in the crisis. One of them, a businessman, who identified himself simply as Kabaya, however, blamed the suspect for using a minor to satisfy his sexual urge
“We just want to assist him so that his family and that of the suspect will reach an agreement. Since a child is involved, I believe, the best thing to do is to make peace because of the child. We don’t want the victim and her baby to suffer”, he said.
www.mannamart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...