} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

People magazine names Jennifer Lopez 'World's Most Beautiful Woman'

Jennifer Lopez has been named the “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” by People magazine for their annual countdown.
The “American Idol” judge, actress and singer says looking beautiful is “part of my job.”
“I don’t want anybody thinking it’s easy. It does take time and it’s hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody’s friend.”
But the 41-year-old mother of 3-year-old twins says she is at her happiest when she has no makeup on.

“Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It’s so much better.”


Lopez, who made a huge musical comeback with her single “On the Floor,” said she doesn’t mind being called a diva.
“I kind of like it. We’ve kind of owned it now. But I certainly don’t like and I’ve never been a person who has what they call ‘diva behavior,’ which is something they tried to pin on me for a long time.
Other stars on the list include Zac Efron, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Hudson and Ryan Reynolds.

What do you think of People magazine’s choice? 

1 comment:

  1. Na lie, My girlfriend is the world most beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...