} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mikel keen to reclaim Chelsea place

John Mikel Obi is confident he will reclaim his place in the Chelsea midfield ‘with hard work’. The Nigerian has lost his place in the Chelsea starting lineup and is now behind Michael Essien and Brazilian Ramires in the pecking order for the holding midfield role.

But as the Blues get ready to face Manchester United in Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League second leg tie, Mikel says he will keep fighting to get back in the side. “I don’t know if I will start,” he said.

“But what I know is that I am going to keep fighting to get my place back. ” The Brazilian Ramires appears to have won the starting battle, albeit away from Mikel’s favoured position, but the Nigerian remains unfazed. “Ramires is a great player and it is always good when you are at a club like Chelsea to have so many quality players fighting to get in the team.

“But I have played under many different managers and against different players and I think I have shown that I am good enough. “All I have to do is keep working hard and if I do that, I know I will get my place back.”
www.mannamart.com

1 comment:

  1. http://nigeriansadnews.blogspot.com/2011/11/boko-haram-gives-conditions-for.html

    ReplyDelete

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...