} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, April 01, 2011

Hunger Made Me Join Nollywood – Patience Ozokwor

Why did you get involved in Nollywood?
The hunger, the passion, the accolades which is what every artist craves for. Our joy is not the money but the opportunity of bringing a smile to somebody’s heart. Before now I’d done a lot of radio drama and stage, I have played roles like Hamlet, Marriage of Anansewa, God’s are not to blame. So this is just a natural progression. I am only following my bliss. So even if anybody comes up tomorrow and says hey! come and be a commissioner or something it still won’t stop me from doing what I am doing.
Everyone is sure hungry to make money - www.mannamart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...