} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Journalist Who Accused T.B Joshua Of Bribe Speaks At Length About It

Nicholas Ibekwe, the journalist who accused T.B Joshua of bribing reporters so that they will be mild on reporting about the collapsed building in his church premises has said he will be relocating his family soon. He also spoke about the love he got for standing up for truth and how others also chastised him saying he only wants to be a social media celebrity. He sadly also spoke about how Nigerian journalists of today live, and how they are more concerned about money than reporting the truth. It’s a long read tho, but I tell you, it’s an interesting one.

The last 48 hours were probably the most intense in my life. The love, kind words and support I’ve received in that period from, mostly, total strangers have been overwhelming. I want to thank everybody who saw the good in what I did. Though, to be honest, I think it was a little stupid. What was I thinking putting my life and probably my careeron the line in an attempt to change something so entrenched it seems unchangeable? But really I’m not fazed by the trash talk from those allergic to the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...