} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, July 13, 2012

Shank, Desmond Elliot join Basketmouth on The Big Friday Show


BasketMouth and ShankDancehall act Shank will be appearing on the fourth episode of  the new season of The Big Friday Show with host Basketmouth.
Shank will be talking about his life as an artiste, releasing his debut album ‘King Kong’ back in 2009 and his recent video ‘Ghetto’.

Nollywood hunk Desmond Elliot will also be making a ‘Celeb Surprise’ with a spotlight on upcoming artiste Dizzy.
The episode airs tonight on Silverbird TV (STV)
The Big Friday Show has in recent past episodes featured The MAVINS and Timaya.

1 comment:

  1. I and my boy friend as been separated for a long period, I cam across different spell caster and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell man Dr upesa that helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn’t believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact if you need his help upesasepelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...