} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, July 16, 2012

Friends, fans honour Wole Soyinka at 78


Professor Wole Soyinka turned 78 on Friday, July 13, 2012.
A two-day event scheduled to celebrate the Noble laureate kicked off on Thursday, July 12, 2012, with a lecture at the Freedom Park, Lagos. Friends, fans and colleagues gathered at the MUSON Center in Lagos last night in his honour .
The Nigerian writer, notable especially as a playwright and poet, was awarded the 1986 Nobel Prize in Literature, the first African in Africa and the Diaspora to be so honoured.
After studying in Nigeria and the UK, he worked with the Royal Court Theatre in London, and went on to write plays that were produced in both countries, in theatres and on radio. He also took an active role in Nigeria’s political history and its struggle for independence from Great Britain.

1 comment:

  1. I and my boy friend as been separated for a long period, I cam across different spell caster and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell man Dr upesa that helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn’t believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact if you need his help upesasepelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...