} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Daddy Showkey:Gunmen attack Daddy Showkey again


Less than a month after some unidentified gunmen visited his home in Ojodu and killed one of his aides, music star, John Asiemo, popularly known as Daddy Showkey, was again attacked on Thursday Sept 1, 2011, just three days after he came back from Delta, where he had escaped to after the first attack.

He tells Chidimma Obionwo of Encomium magazine...
These people are not armed robbers. Their aim is to take my life. They came to my house on that Thursday at around 1:30am and stayed till 3pm but couldn't enter my house because of the guard dogs barking continuously. They shot sporadically into the air for an hour and a half before they left. The matter has been reported at Ojodu Police HQ and the DPO has been sending his men to monitor my area since the incident. My next plan is to relocate my family. But for me, I will not abandon my house because of them.www.mannastores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...