Serena is one of the best shaped women in the whole world wide. The body is a matter of taste, some of us would never fall for bony body be it white or black. I personally hate flat ass. I love that of Serena. what do you think ? www.mannamart.com
Mannamart blog is your number one stop for all information on fashion, technology, health, beauty, entrepreneurship and much more. We update you on the latest trend in the world of fashion, technology, entrepreneurship and serve you all the juicy information that revolves around the major players in these industries.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100
100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100 The secret of success lies not in you doing y...
-
Mannastores.com How to Buy a Used Car from the UK - Left Hand Drive & Right Hand Drive Available With the economic conditions i...
-
Before now, it was being speculated that top Nigerian music star, D'Banj has joined the illuminati group. This perception may have b...
-
100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS (1 of 100) ‘The first man gets the oyster, the second man gets the shell’ Andrew Carnegie This i...
Actually, she's not beautiful. She's just kinky
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful and confident! She is a role model for black kids everywhere, I have issues with their dressings sometimes even on the court but who am I to tell them what to do?
ReplyDelete