} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, May 22, 2017

see how this children dressed to meet the president


People take photos to capture life moments. Moments of happiness, fun, friendship, etc.
We would like those moments to last, to remember them and to share them with others. We take photos to satisfy that deep desire of having life memories.
Social media played a big role in the explosion of this habit. People take photos wherever they go and share them with their friends online.
To me, it's almost like fishing is for some people. Everyone knows "that guy" that is happy to go fishing and doesn't care whether or not they catch a fish. It's just something they enjoy doing. For me, that's the biggest thing. I enjoy going out and trying to make a nice picture or three. Sometimes I even center a trip round it - for me, the photography is more of an excuse to go on a trip than it is for most people.


For me, it's a reason to go out and see things. To feel them. To appreciate them. On a particularly nice day? I'm in the zone. Relaxed. Focused, but not too much. It's invigorating. Scout out a location, wander around, find something interesting. Perhaps I never take the camera out of the bag. Perhaps I do. Maybe I just take a few quick snaps. Sometimes I'll be at a location for a couple of hours, taking my time, waiting for the light. I might spend 15 minutes getting the angle of the shot right... Or I might not. And it doesn't even matter all that much to me. It's the doing that pleases me, and the results are secondary.

YOU CAN POST YOUR OWN COMMENT LETS KNOW YOURS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...