} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

kidnappers killed in gun duel with police in Abia State


Two suspected kidnappers were shot dead during a gun duel with the police along Factory Road, Aba, Abia State on Monday, April 17.
Another wounded suspect was apprehended at the hospital where he had gone to receive treatment.
According to an eye witness, the suspects had kidnapped a couple heading home from church but luck ran out on them when the wife sighted some officers on patrol and raised alarm.


"The first time I commend our Uniform men from their swift response. They saved the situation and there was nothing like stray bullets. I was an eye witness, everything happened just in front of me. It was a scary scene, the gun shots was something else. I couldn’t hold my breathe, it was like a war. Before we left d scene, the guy on shirt was still alive. I watch them shot the other guy dead. I couldn’t get hold of my phone when the whole thing was happening because of the gun shots. The video I recorded couldn’t upload here sad. 
"For those asking for a more detail, they double crossed a couple coming back from church in their Infinity Jeep with their Toyota corolla, kidnapped them but luck ran out of them when the wife sighted some officers on patrol and raised alarm. The armed robbers release some gun shots and the officers replied and they started exchanging shots. 
They rescued the couple, killed one of the boys instantly and shot the other on his legs. The other guy ran away with bullet wounds on his hand but was later apprehended in the hospital where he went for treatment because the doctor called the police. I really thank God for saving my family and I, no other person was injured or killed by stray bullets. I witnessed the whole thing right in front of me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...