} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, March 17, 2017

Watch how BBN housemate, Bisola, replies TTT after he mocked her physical attributes


Big Brother Naija contestant, Thin Tall Tony mocked Bisola's physical attributes while they were doing their chores this morning. Although they are supposed to be "lovebirds", Bisola appeared uneasy at TTT's remarks about her body. She replied him saying



"You actually rubed it in my face that I have got big teeth. You could actually rub it in my face that I am fat. Its fine. I appreciate it. Somebody out there would love me, love my teeth the way it is, would love my body, would love how fat and big I am. Somebody out there would love everything about me. You were laughing, making fun about me but its fine"she said. Watch the video after below...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...