} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Nigerian amputee, Adenike speaks out as she embraces her body- "I feel beautiful...because I am"


Nigerian initiator of Amputee United, Adenike Oyetunde is embracing her body as she embarks on a new adventure...learning how to swim. She posted these photos on her Instagram page and wrote: 

 "It's easier for people like me to wear tank tops, sleeveless tops, above-knee skirts(because I don't have fat arms, or stretch marks); but, I have realised, not everyone is this confident. 
Some can't because they don't like their bodies, others are scared of what people will say. (P.s: please work on your body, if you really want a change) but in the mean time, LOVE your body. Embrace your body. That's all you've got.

Today, I applaud bodies that have carried humans and are not as they used to.
I applaud bodies that are undergoing some panel beating. I applaud me, for going out of my comfort zone to agree to doing this. As I prepare to learn to swim  (don't postpone things oh, old age na wa), I love my body now, and will do even later. I feel very beautiful, because I am. So should you..#EmbraceYourBody

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...