} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, October 14, 2016

Woman throws an epic tantrum after she makes the first move on her crush and he turns her down

Rejection can be a bitter pill to swallow as these chats show. Reddit user Austin Super Saiyan, believed to be from the US shared the messages he got from a lady after she propositioned him and he didn't respond like she might have hoped.

He explained: 'I was having a casual conversation with a girl I met, and she goes crazy on me because I told her I wasn't looking to date.'


After posting the conversation, Austin Super Saiyan added: 'She was totally normal until this. We discussed gaming and all kinds of things.

'If she sends some police or some s*** after me, I'll just pull up this post and show them what went down.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...