} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, October 17, 2016

Seyi Law gushes over new born daughter, says ‘You are my miracle from above’

After losing his first child at birth in February 2015, Seyi Law and his wife, Stacy Ebere got every reason to give thanks to God, after they were blessed with a baby girl on Friday, September 30, 2016. The comedian took to Instagram to share cute photo of his daughter, Chidera Oluwademiladeola Tiwaloluwa Aviella Aletile. Captioning the photo, he wrote:




I never understood when God said, I will give you beauty for ashes, but with you I do. The Joy I feel is like a river. You are my miracle from above. The first of my strength. The answer to my prayer. Your mother's laughter and love. The crown of our glorious kingdom. Our lovely Princess. #DaddyTiwaloluwa#DaddyOluwademiladeola#DaddyChidera #DaddyAviella

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...