} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, October 24, 2016

Photos: Man kills his wife, only daughter in Abuja because he couldn't feed them

The Police in Abuja have arrested 40-year-old Dominic Iyayi Ogar, a native of Okpoma village in Yala Local Government Area, Cross River State, over the gruesome murder of his 27 year old wife, Omago and their two year old daughter, Blessing, at their home in Mpape, Abuja on October 8th.

Sunday Sun reports that Ogar on the day of the incident, slept on the same bed with his wife and daughter and in the middle of the night, took a knife and stabbed both of them to death.


According to the FCT Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Mustafa, Ogar after carrying out the dastard act, carried the corpses of his wife and daughter to a nearby nursery and primary school in the area where he left them there after writing a little note and dropped it beside the corpses. He then ran off to hide in his farm.

One of his neighbours, Destiny Onwusuaka, woke up the next morning to see trails of blood from the Ogar's apartment.


“It was around 7:00am when I discovered stains of blood on the floor and followed the trail to the door of Ogar. When I looked into the room, I saw a pool of blood but I didn’t see the husband or the victims. It was later that I saw the two corpses where the husband dropped them. I shouted and called our neighbours. We then ran to the police to report what we saw. We started searching for the husband. It took four days before we found him and arrested him in his farm on October 11, 2016" Onwusuaka said
Ogar who is currently in detention at the Criminal Investigation Department of the FCT Police Command,  said:

“I don’t have a job, I cannot feed my family, I can only feed myself, and God should forgive me for what I have done. I don’t know what came to my mind; it was frustration that led me to stab my wife and only daughter to enable me survive in life.”



Meanwhile corpses of the deceased have been deposited at mortuary of the National Hospital, Abuja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...