} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, October 17, 2016

Nigerian lady who survived a ghastly accident shares photos on her amazing journey to recovery


Beautiful Idowu Oyedeji has shared photos detailing her journey to recovery after surviving a ghastly car crash that left her unconscious for days with a couple of surgeries done. Idowu was involved in a ghastly car accident along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway in June this year. She sat at the backseat of the car while her husband and a friend both sat in the front seats. Their car had an accident that caused her hubby and his friend to have little bruises while she suffered a major impact from the accident that left her unconscious for many days. Idowu shared these photos from her recovery on Facebook as she thanks family members and friends who stood by her. She wrote:



Though words fail me, I just have to say something. I want to show my appreciation and thanks to everyone; friends, family and even those who don't know me personally, for your tremendous support during my lowest point abd darkest hour.
 It was truly overwhelming and I know that there is indeed nothing in the world that I can repay everyone with but from the deepest part of my heart, the unexplainable emotions known to man and the space of eternity, I want to say THANK YOU. Eventhough I was mostly unconscious at the hospital, I felt the wave of prayers, support and love in everyway and I'm eternally grateful. And to the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, only Wise God, be all my thanks and adoration forever and ever, The one without whom I would not be here today.
The life we have is very precious and we should always be thankful for it because I have come to know firsthand the thin line between life and death.
I love you all so much. This would never be enough but thank you once again. 
Pls kindly share
#MyJourneyToRecovery
More photos... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...