} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, October 24, 2016

'Molested at 9, raped at 13, prison, teenage pregnancy'- Breast Cancer survivor shares her testimony as she turns 40

19  month breast cancer survivor, Tiffani Rose turned 40 yesterday and took to Instagram to share her testimony after beating the crap out of breast cancer!....and many other physical and mental scars. Bravo!



"GOD I See You,40.............. I'm So Glad To Meet You On This Day October 23, 2016 Thank You God For This Day And Every Day Of My 40 Year Old Life! Thank You For Keeping Me In My Wrong Doing, And Thank You For Keeping Me As I Fought #BreastCancer.. I Post This Picture Today God To Show That My Physical Scars And Disfigured Chest Don't Bother Me, And Mentally You Kept Me When These Bad Things Could Of Messed My Mind Up!
You Are A Way Maker, A Comforter, A Provide, A Mother, A Father, A Sister, A Brother
A Educator.
And Most of All A #Healer!
I Give You The Highest #PRAISE ON THIS DAY, Because You Didn't Have To Do What You've Done For Me Father In My 40 Years Of Life But You Did!
#LifeAfterCancer & My Body Still Aches That #Chemotherapy Ain't No Joke But Thank You!
I Still Can't Raise My Right Arm Up High Because Of The #Radiation But Thank You! I Don't Complain Or Never Questioned You On Why Me, Heck Why Not Me, So Thank You!
Happy 40th Birthday To Me!
😢🙌🏾💐 #Emotional Because This Is Only A Quarter Of What Life Tossed At Me, You're So Great Father God And Again I Say THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!
#Im40 And A STAGE 3 B #19MonthBreastCancerSurvivor And A Survivor Of Many Many Many Things! I Made It
🙌🏾
#BreastCancerAwarnessMonth
I Always Smiled Through The Pain! We All Have A Story But I Made It Through Mines. Hi 40 "

More photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...