} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, October 24, 2016

"I belong to the kitchen, I belong to the living room and I belong to every room created by God'- Rivers state 1st lady says

Wife of Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, Suzzette Wike, says she belongs to the Kitchen, living room and other rooms created by God. Mrs Wike said this at the 10th Biennial Diocesan Women's Guild Conference Thanksgiving Service of Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North at Saint Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers state yesterday October 23rd.




"All women have been through a lot as they strive to build the society . Our contributions to societal development cannot be underestimated . I belong to the kitchen, I belong to the living room and I belong to every room created by God. So also other women. We are created by God to do more. In my own case as a judicial officer, I also belong to the courtroom. Other women belong to different rooms, depending on their professional calling. Women are very important to the development of any community. They form a larger percentage of the workforce that keeps the society "

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...