} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, October 17, 2016

I am a woman and I don't belong to the Kitchen- actress Hilda Dokubo reacts to Pres. Buhari's comment about Aisha

Nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo, shared a video on her IG page reacting to President Buhari's comment about his wife, Aisha, belonging to the kitchen and other room. She said;

"My name is Hilda Dokubo and I am a woman. I do not belong to the kitchen. I go to the kitchen to fix food for my family and myself who eats there sometimes. I don't belong there. I do not belong to the bedroom either. I sleep there. It is my rest place. Read more after the cut...

My things are there but I don't belong there. I do not belong to the sitting room. It is a lounging place. I rest there and I watch television. I do not belong to the other room because I don't know where the other room is in my house except that this other room sounds like the toilet. I am a woman. I deserve my rights to be a human being"she said

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...