} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Blossom Chukwujekwu's wife Maureen recalls the challenges that popped up few days to their wedding

Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and Maureen Ezissi had their white wedding in Lagos on October 15th. However, some challenges popped up before the day and Maureen took to social media to share how God made everything perfect at the end. In her words:

Few days to my big day, my lips got burnt, the makeup artist I contacted and booked months ago bailed on me, my jewelry got lost in transit, my first reception dress got ruined, the spirit of fear hovered around, The second reception dress got delivered n didn't fit... 

My tiara was replaced with a less attractive one compared to d one that was lost (or so I tot). A day to my wedding and I was going upandan. Hubby's clothes came in last min and had to be drycleaned.. Brother needed cloth sorting, My reception dress needed a truck load of adjustments, my office needed to be fully operational to achieve d perfect reception dress cos sending it back to d maker didn't work for me. Contacted a new makeup artist... But at that point, I cudnt be bothered anymore ABOUT how I looked or how d day went after all d very annoying n irritating setbacks livn me too upset half d time, cranky n stressed...... But LOOK AT GOD!!!!!!!!!! He Perfects it at His Own Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...