} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, October 24, 2016

Ambassadorial nominee, Pauline Tallen, rejects her nomination

Former Deputy Governor of Plateau State, Pauline Tallen, has rejected her ambassadorial nomination by President Buhari. Tallen's name was among the 46 non-career ambassadorial nominees President Buhari sent to the Senate for confirmation last week. In a statement released, Tallen says she is turning down her nomination because she needs time to take care of her ailing husband. Her statement in part reads

"I appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari for counting me worthy to serve Nigeria in the capacity of an ambassador. However, I have to let it go to attend to my ailing husband. It is a hard decision to take, but I have to, because my husband is my primary responsibility as a woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...