} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, September 02, 2016

t after a drunk night out

Abbi Price from Coventry celebrated her milestone 18th birthday last week and thanks to her family, it's one she'll never forget. Her mum decided to replicate a hilarious image of her throwing up after a big night out. She got a beautiful three-tier cake but at its top was the unflattering memorial.

Abbi said: 'I loved the cake and I expected the photo to be printed on the cake so when I saw they actually made a whole figure out if it I was really impressed.




'My mum thought it was a great idea. I'm usually sensible with my drink so my mum is usually OK with it, this one occasion I had a party and she left for an hour and i went a bit overboard and this is what she came home to, took the photo and had always threatened to use it at my 18th but took it one step further!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...