} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

I cannot imagine my world without you my Love - Adaeze Yobo tells hubby, Joseph, was he turns a year older today

The proud mother of two and currently expecting the third one, took to her IG page to shower her hubby, Joseph Yobo, with some loving words as he turns a year older today September 6th. She wrote;

"I cannot imagine my world without you my Love A father to many, A giver who never lacks. A man who knows where he came from and where he is going. I pray today that God will give you complete knowledge of his will and to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding.#happybirthdayChief

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...