} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, September 26, 2016

I am not gay- Nigeria's male barbie Bobrisky says in new interview, lends his support to Anti-gay law

In a new interview with media personality/publisher of TW magazine, Adesuwa Onyenokwe, Nigerian male barbie, Idris Okuneye says he is not gay. "I am not gay...No, I am not gay..."he said 

Idris says he thinks people assume he is gay because of his outward appearance and dress sense





 "I think it is because of my look. Like imagine, a guy wearing makeup. Outside Nigeria like UK, America, they don't find it new. They feel its normal but in Nigeria they feel you are mad". He says he is in support of the anti-gay law "We are in Nigeria and there is this law which I am in support of that law because I see no reason why your mother will give birth to you and you will say you will not give birth in future. It is not possible now. If my mum and dad did not give birth to me, I wouldn't be this Idris. I am not in support of gay marriage"he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...