} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Amber Rose says she just had her first threesome and it was horrible



With the girl persona she projects, one would think Amber Rose has seen and done it all at 32 but that's not so. She revealed she only recently had her first threesome out of pressure to try something new and she doesn't feel good about it.

'We kinda just got together it was a guy and a girl and it was f**king horrible,' Amber said. 'It was the worst. It was horrible. I am literally having sleepless nights,' she said regarding the experience.


'I felt the pressure, getting older, to experience new things and I did it against my better judgment because I talk about sex a lot,' she said. 

'I promote that and I was like I need to have more experiences and so I did it.'

However, the plan backfired: 'And I hated it. Because I feel like I am a very passionate lover and I like that one-on-one passion.'

'With the threesome I felt like there was no passion. there was no kissing and rolling around.
'All those moments were not there.'

She then joked about ex Wiz Khalifa: 'You know maybe I will call my baby daddy tonight.'
She concluded the topic by saying: 'I won't do it again. Maybe if it's two guys but not with another girl.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...