} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, September 09, 2016

Actress Tonyo Dikeh-Churchill remembers her late mother

Actress/Mother-of-one Tonto Dikeh-Churchill took to her Instagram page to remember her late mother who passed away many years back. She wrote:

"Today i celebrate My Queen Who left Us 28years Ago..A great woman And A beautiful Soul.. Mama Today i choose Not to Mourn you but celebrate the Life you Loved/LIVEd And the Love you left behind.. I love you Mama,If wishes where horses Smh..


Thanks for always Been by My side protecting And LOVING me..Thanks Mama for all you do for me From the Otherside. My Son KING-ANDRE CELEBRATES YOU,And for him i choose to Celebrate you this YEAR rather THAN Mourn in tears And PAIN..Am STRONG for him but i know i Will steal SOMETIME to Cry but like you TAUGHT us to always be STRONG for our kids..I am Mami 
#RIP #CELEBRATION NOT #MOURNING#MAMA #PAIN #LOVE #9thseptember

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...