} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Wife of the Senate President, Toyin Saraki celebrates her twin daughters as they turn 16


Founder of Wellbeing Africa and wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki is celebrating her twin daughters who turn 16 today. She shared photos of the beautiful girls on her IG page and wrote:

"The twins are 16! I look at them and I just thank God for all His mercies! I was so scared during their pregnancy because of what had happened in my first twin pregnancy, so I didn't tell anyone I was expecting twins again... From the day they were born they've given us enormous joy #Thankful"

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...