} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Check out this stylish man who sells roasted corn decked in suit and hat (photos)

40-year-old Ghanaian, Sosu Patrick is a successful and stylish roasted plantain and coconut vendor.

These photos of Patrick taken by Ghanaian photographer Kobby Blay show him attending to clients, including white tourists, in a suit, white shirt, and a beaded tie of Ghana’s flag colors that is topped off with a wide-brimmed leather hat

 

In a recent interview, Patrick revealed, "It was my dream that this was going to be [my] breakthrough. I have some other children too, and they are in school where I hail from. I have a quite a large farm and will soon complete my house."


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...