} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

11- yr- old girl fainted after rape by 40- yr -old man



Photo:  www.nairaland.com
11 –year- old victim, whose parent did not want her name to be on print was fainted and unable to walk on her own when their neighbour , a  40- year -old man allegedly   raped her after forcing the victim to assist him suck his manhood.

Both the suspect and the victim’s Aunty live in the same compound where the incident took place at Egbelu area of Port Harcourt in Obio/Akpor Local government area of Rivers State.

The Ozuoba Police division in Obio/Akpor Local government is handling the matter and had arrested the suspect, Mr. Innocent Akppa   after the victim’s family reported the matter.

 The Rivers State Police Spokesman, Ahmad Mohammad, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) confirmed the incident and assured the victim’s family that the suspect must be charged to court.

When The Nation visited the victim at the hospital where she is recuperating she struggled and   explained her ordeal in a pensive mood that the suspect had always fingered her private part since they packed in into the compound.

She said the recent attempt which exposed the suspect was not the first time he attempted to rape her, adding that  all efforts to shout for her Aunty and neigbour to hear her prove abortive because the suspect tunes his music player high.

She noted that when the Aunty finally knock on the suspect door after searching for her in all the neigbours  houses it was them that she ran out of the house with her cloth and pant in her hand which made the aunty to believe her story.

The victim said:  “ This is not the first time he has been disturbing me,  one day when my aunty was not around he followed me to our bathroom and removed his trouser and asked me to start washing his manhood which I did.

“But this last day, he called me and said I should enter his house that he wants to send me to assist him buy something. I didn’t know what was in his mind, so I went to his door knocking, he opened and asked me to enter inside that was how he dragged me inside and locked the door.

She continued, “As soon as I entered inside his house, he removed my pant and asked me to wash his manhood and I did. And later, he said I should start sucking his manhood but I refused, I told him that I will not do it, before he carried me to his bed and put his thing inside me and blood came out.”


Mrs.   Marry Effiong, the Aunty to the victim said she didn’t know that why the suspect was always sending her girl for an errand was because of his evil plan against the little girl.
 Mrs. Effiong said:  “I didn’t notice what was going on time, that particular day I went to church and came back late. Then I told my girl to assist me prepare what we were going to eat  few minutes after I discovered that I can no longer see her so I started knocking on my neighbour’s  doors.

“Later, it occurred to me that I should knock at the door of Mr. Innocent, and when I did Mr. Innocent came out and said my girl is inside watching films. Then I immediately told her to come out and surprisingly she came out naked, that was how we reported to police.

The suspect’s brother who simply introduced his name as Mr. Ben said he cannot argue for his brother’s innocence, stressing that this is not the time to say he is  guilty or not but how they can get him out of the police cell.

Ben said  friends of the suspect has made so many effort to beg the family of the victim but the Aunty seem to have being proving difficult in spite of the N10,000 they contributed for the girl treatment.

Ben said: “I am not the blood brother of Mr. Innocent but we came from the same village in Enugu state, I cannot say he did it or not but I know that temptation is much these days. But it has happened, we met with the police and they advised us to go and beg the man as the only option for Innocent release.


“But the family of the victim is not helping matter, when we met them to plead and to ask them to withdraw the matter the Aunty started fighting us.  We are only begging not by force, we want the matter to be settled amicably.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...