} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food


A 33-year-old trailer driver, who reportedly stabbed his friend to death on Monday night at Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos State, has confessed that his action was a mistake he regretted.
It was learned that the suspect, identified as Tunde Azeez, allegedly stabbed Lukmon Ayedun with a broken bottle at 8:42pm during a brawl.


Vanguard learned that trouble started when the suspect purportedly bought food from a vendor, woke his friend from sleep to eat.
His actions provoked Lukmon, who reacted by hitting Azeez and a fight ensued.
Azeez, a father of one from Ogbomosho, told Vanguard: “I did not kill him deliberately. All I did was wake him up from sleep so that he could eat with me. I did not know it would make him angry or degenerate to a fight, let alone lead to his death.
“What actually happened on that fateful day was that I went to buy food from a nearby food vendor at Amuwo Odofin. When I came back my friend Lukmon was sleeping.
“So I woke him up to eat. He got angry and gave me a blow. I was surprised, so I asked him why he was acting so weird and if he was alright.
“As if that was not enough, while I was asking him what was wrong with him, he broke a bottle and stabbed me on my left hand.
“Immediately, I took a bottle, broke it and stabbed him on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...