} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, October 20, 2014

Why I Premiered ‘Being Mrs Elliot’ At The Presidential Villa- Omoni Oboli

Omoni Oboli has said the reason why she premiered her new movie, ‘Being Mrs Elliot’ at the presidential villa was simply because she needed a father-figure to show the movie too and see how well she had done and nothing out of the ordinary. She disclosed this in an exclusive chat with www.samumukoro.com. Hear her;

‘As a child growing up,  when you did something you were really proud of, the first person you wanted to show it to was your father or your mother.  When I did the movie, I was really proud of it and I wanted to show it to someone in authority, someone who will  ‘bless’ the  movie. So, I wondered,  who is like a father that I can show this movie to? And I said to myself, why not the president, he is like our father, you know he is the father of the nation. That was the thought process behind showing the movie at the Presidential Villa’, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...