} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Should I Forgive My Fiancé For Refusing To Tell A Lady Off Because Of Me?

Hi Ladun,
                 
I'm in serious pain and so confused right now. I really need advice on this issue I'm having in my relationship. I've been dating my fiancé since 2yrs now and he proposed to me in May. There's been ups and ‎down but we manage each other and we are happy.

 But there's this girl lately that I'm not finding her friendship with my fiancé comfortable anymore. He said she is his friend's ex but their closeness lately has been giving me concern. She flirts with him not minding my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...