} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Saturday, October 18, 2014

My New Relationship Will Last Forever- Ibinabo Fiberesima

Newly re-elected AGN president and mother of four, Ibinabo Fiberesima who has had failed relationships in the past which ended with kids has said she is ready to make her present relationship which will be leading to marriage in December work.  Ibinabo says she is confident that her new found love will work and won’t end in divorce because her partner is her friend.

“I will not divorce my husband. I love him, and I know I will continue to love him because he is my friend,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...