} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Charge N10m For A Collaboration, Not N1.5m- Wizkid

Wizkid has revealed to Netng that he does not charge N1.5m like Saeon suggested she paid him, but charges nothing less than N10m for a collaboration. He also says he never pays for collaboration because he is confident of himself.

‘I charge N10M for collaboration but I don’t charge the people I love. ‘I don’t pay for collaborations because I’m confident of myself’, the singer told Netng.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...