} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Confessions Of An Entertainer By Etcetera

Lol, this is a must read! Now I accept Etcetera has lost it! Hahaha funny! His article;

Bless me father for I have sinned. My last confession was two days ago. Father, I am an entertainer and I have been lying to my fans for many years. Really? Tell me about these lies my son. Father, where do I start from? The lies are so many that I don’t know where to start. Go ahead son, you start from anywhere, the Lord islistening.

Father, I lied that I was signed by a foreign record label. I also lied that I am a brand ambassador of one of the telecommunication firms. Whereas I was only paid to make the jingle and later feature on the TV commercial. I also lied to the public that my album sold six million copies. My son, why all these lies? Father, I am not the only liar in the industry. We are all liars. Lying is part of the job’s description. Are you serious? Yes father, I am being very frank with you. My lies are even mild compared to some of my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...